You are requested to make a note of the following:
- Assembly will be conducted from Monday onwards through zoom link for all classes
– KG to X.(Ms. Shanmugapriya to share the link to teachers and coordinators to
share it with the students)
Class Days Timings
KG Fridays 9:15 am – 9:30 am
Class I & II Tuesdays 8:45 am -9 am
Class III – V Thusdays 8:45 am -9 am
Class VI – X Monday, Wednesday &Friday 8:45 am -9 am
- Music teachers to prepare one student from the quire for prayer song and one
student for the Tamil Thai Vaazhthu which will be a part of every assembly.
- Assembly schedule will be prepared and circulated to the teachers by the
coordinators by Saturday.( Schedule to be prepared from 23.06.2021 onwards)
- During the assembly, one student will present thought for the day, one student will
mention a quote from Baghawath Gita, one student from Bible, one student from
Quran and one student will read the news relevant to students/education.
- On 21.06.21, Class IX and on 23.06.21 Class X will present the assembly.(Class
teachers to inform the students)
- Significance of that particular day ( World Environment’s day, National science day
etc.) can be included in the assembly as applicable.
- Music teachers to prepare one student for Pledge on Mondays and one student for
National Anthem on Fridays.
- Music teachers can allot students on a rotational basis for the existing quire students
and also provide opportunities for more students to be a part of the quire from class
VI upwards from the second term.
- Coordinators to send a message regarding the assembly along with the zoom link
- Class teachers to inform the students that they are supposed to stand for the
assembly and place the camera at an appropriate distance such that they are fully
visible on the camera.
- Awareness about all kinds of competitive exams , will be shared in the assembly by