Greetings!!!We are planning to resume offline classes for the students of KG as per the following schedule.
|GRADE||DATE OF REOPENING||TIMING||Break Time|
|KG||15.11.21||8.30 am -10:30 am|
(up to 19.11.2021)
8.30 am – 12:30 pm
(From 22.11.21 onwards)
SOP FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS
In order to ensure safety of all students, the following measures are to be followed by students and parents:
- Reporting time for students of KG is 8.20 am.
- Students are expected to maintain social distancing within the school campus.
- Students without mask will not be permitted inside the school campus. Students are also requested to carry an extra mask
- Parents are requested not to send your ward to school in case of any ill health.
- Students are requested not to share books, stationery, snacks, food etc. with their friends.
- Students shall strictly be seated in the place assigned by the class teacher.
- Students shall not leave the class rooms without the permission of the teacher.
- For KG , Parents are requested to send the consent form and declaration form on the first day in the morning to the class teachers.
- Parents are requested to send the following items neatly labeled with the child’s name and class / section: water bottles, snack box, school bag, pencil box, spare dress, spare mask, books / notebooks (covered and labeled), stationary items.
- Students will strictly have their snacks only in their respective class room.
- In the morning, the parents can bring their vehicle inside the campus through the main gate, drop their child at the entrance and leave by the side gate.
- However, at the time of pick up, no vehicle will be permitted inside the school campus. Parents are supposed to park their vehicle outside the school campus and come by walk to the dispersal area and take your child.
- Hand sanitization and temperature check will be done every day for all students in the morning. Any student with running temperature will be sent back to home.
- Students can report in comfortable colour dress and footwear.
- For students those who opted for online class, a separate timetable will be shared.